Part I

I have no legal training, and have said so over and over again. That, however, has not stopped people from asking my opinion on legal matters. So ...

If you are in dispute with CWC, and the dispute is not being resolved by mutual agreement, you must seek legal advice from either your legal representative or your local Citizen's Advice Bureau. Any advice I give on the matter under dispute is not, and cannot be, authoritative.

Part II

I suffer from RSI, which is painful and makes life awkward; the poor old carcase is wearing out! In particular, it means that the Watch is becoming progressively more difficult to maintain.

So, if news items appear less frequently than they used to, please be patient; you can rest assured that all emails to me are read carefully and acted on if required.
Text by Alastair Scott

Cable and Wireless Watch main page